I will be joining forces with some powerful sex positive kinksters for this magical weekend retreat just outside of Portland. So excited to explore and create some fun workshops in this environment. This would be a great event for couples and exploring newbies to get a lot of attention and exposure in a very discreet small crowd of like-minded individuals. If my play parties and KinkFest are too overwhelming, come retreat with us!
Apr 26 - 29, 2018 at 7:00pm - 2:00pm
A fun and sensual exploration of kink:
Bondage ~ Sensation Play ~ Impact ~ Objectification ~ Role Play ~ Electricity and More ~ Plus CFNM party (clothed female, naked male) and a Sensation Play Party!
Workshops will be packed with theory and skills building, the focus will be on the transformative ability of BDSM, to empower, confront ego, allow unique sexual expression, and open doors to creativity. But more than anything it’s about spending three nights at a spectacular lodge in the woods next to the river on a farm, just 20 minutes outside of Portland, with a bunch of other sexy kinky folk.
Come eat, play, and spank!
Three amazing meals a day, plus snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (bring your own legal intoxicants; however you will not be able to participate if you are more than mildly altered, so save it till you’re done playing!) Plus a Dom/Sub Brunch – Use your imagination.
20 minutes outside of Portland near Damascus (address provided upon registration - see below).
WHO CAN COME?
The event is open to the public, but all attendees will be screened. Please send a link to your Fetlife and Facebook profiles to email@example.com. Single hetero men please note that in an effort to maintain balance you may be placed on a waitlist and might not be able to attend.
Please share with folks you think would love to be there!
- Mistress Viola, Fem Dom and organizer of the popular monthly event, 50 Shades of STFU and other female empowering events
- Hercules the Pleasure Coach, Hercules is the former head of Sex Geek LA and he currently leads Positively Kinky LA, SexPositive LA's subgroup, he is a well-known presenter at various conferences and festivals on the west coast
- Katessa Harkey, Storyteller and co-founder of Spiral Cult Circus. An author, presenter, and proponent of Sacred Kink working in the Western Mystical tradition
- Sergeant J - Runs the Positively Kinky group in Sex Positive Portland and is the Head of the Household for the House of the Unholy, a BDSM house focused on education and ethical BDSM
- Gabriella Cordova, Sensual Kinkster and Founder of SexPositive Portland and SexPositive World, she's a sexuality educator, workshop presenter, and a 50/50 switch